The MissionMission: born to improve the value, safeguerd, organize and promote our destination and region in Italy and all over the world, in synergy and together with pubilc organizations and local associations.
- Finalese Area, more then 10 municipalities around Finale Ligure, including all valleys, mountains,hills that are part of our unique Outdoor Destination (Pietra Ligure, Borgio Verezzi, Spotorno, Noli, Vezzi Portio, Feglino, Rialto, Calice, Magliolo, Mallare…)
- Outdoor Activities: mountain biking, climbing, trekking and hiking, running , surfing and all the different outdoor activities that you can practice in our region
- Members: more then 20 hospitality and resort companies (hotels, holiday houses, B&B, pubs and restaurants), more then 10 outdoor/experience companies (mobility, MTB guides, enduro/freeride and E-bike experience, rent and workshops,…)
Free Climbing Routes
From FOR to FOR
Destination marketing and promotion: develop an effective communication process and a strategic plan in order to attract and involve visitors and sponsors
Offer Integration: package and promote our offer with a single and modular approach, for better meeting customer needs
Outdoor Digital Platform: design and develop a digital platform with this main features:
- Describe and communicate about our fantastic region and hits uniqueness
- Promote the region and every activity of the consortium
- Organize, integrate and promote every outdoor offer and service in a unique booking engine
- Integrate and organize mobility and experiences
Organization and Governance
- Promote, Design and Implement an Outdoor Governance Model, to transform this Outdoor Mecca to an Outdoor System where every actor can participate in a synergic and rule based organization.
Trails and Territory Maintenance and Management: according with our Mission, we are developing a long term program to take in charge, organize and maintain our trails and territory with the dream to have in 3 years a Finale Ligure Outdoor Park.
Follow our news related to our activities and Projects